Until further notice we will continue meeting by zoom.
Third Monday of the Month
Free to all paid members
- September - Welcome Back Show- and-Tell and MLH Summer Workshop Reveal
- October – Martina Celerin “Dimensional Weaving”
- November - Robyn Spady "Couture Passemenetrie Through the Eyes of a Fiber Artist"
- December - No meeting but a Saturday Matinee early in the month showing Rebecca Mezoff's Tapestry Video
- January – Dan Winslow "Loom Problems and What To Do About Them"
- February – “Fake Ikat Color Pooling for Weavers and Knitters”
- March – “Cardigan Jacket using Woven Material” (from the book "Zero Waste Sewing" by Elizabeth Haywood)
- April - “Silk Scarves Dyed with Silk Ties”
- May - End of Year Review / Study Group Showcase
Participants to split workshop costs
- September/October - Pat B.'s “4-Color Crackle Weave Zoom Workshop”
- Possible Workshop, date yet to be determined, with Martina Celerin – “Dimensional Weaving”